The most advanced weather forecast app ever created!
And it's designed just for photographers.
Hunt the aurora borealis!
AuroraCast is the premier aurora borealis forecast and hunting app available for mobile devices.
It has more features and tools than any other aurora app out there.
Check it out today!
MAJOR UPDATE – PLEASE BACK UP ALL SAVED MODEL RELEASES EXTERNALLY IN CASE OF BUGS OR ERRORS BEFORE UPDATING FROM AN OLDER VERSION.
This is the official public launch of Model Releaser v2 for iOS devices. Here’s what’s new:
* Completely new user interface throughout the app.
* New sliding side menu instead of a tabbed bottom menu.
* HTML tag support added to model releases for your own custom text formatting.
* Your JPEG model releases will now export metadata (EXIF) in them which can be read by other programs like StockSubmitter.
* New template editor with advanced functionalities, including the ability to delete templates you no longer want.
* We’ve made it easier to contact us in-app for support and questions.
* Added some informational dialog boxes to help you understand the app.
* Added more options.
* Added an in-app change log so you can stay informed of what’s new in future updates.
* Fixed a lot of bugs and crashes from previous versions.
* And a lot more!
As this is a MAJOR update, please pardon any new bugs or crashes introduced that we didn’t catch in our testing. Please report these to as as soon as possible so we may fix them in a future update. Thank you!
Hello friends! A new update was released for the iOS version of SkyCandy today. In this update, the following changes are available:
* Widget should now be working much better.
* Fixed some crashes.
* Server now more reliable and less connection errors.
* Upgraded app code to Swift4 for better reliability and future compatibility.
* New menu order and items.
* Fixed some typos.
* Added new changelog.
Make sure to download it on the App Store as soon as possible!
Hello photographers! Fotocast v2.2 for Apple iOS devices is now here and live in the App Store! This update brings it very close to the progress of the Android version, it is now only 1 minor revision behind. Here’s what’s new and changed in Fotocast v2.2:
- New UI throughout the app with better flow and graphics improvements.
- Sun + Moon direction tool has a much nicer UI as well, and it also rotates live based on the direction you are facing.
- Added alerts/notifications for Fotoscore.
- Added Apple Watch support – see the weather from Fotocast on your wrist!
- Added sunrise + sunset times to all hourly views.
- Added moonrise / moonset times to the now tab.
- Added update checker – Fotocast will now tell you if you are using an old version and need to update.
- The My Photo Spots tool now works much better, and has many more options.
- The photo inspiration screen now automatically goes to the correct category based on the current weather and your photography type.
- The gear database no longer requires you to set a weather category for your gear.
- Re-arranged the main menu to make more sense, and added a new contact us option.
- It’s now easier than ever before to contact us or receive support.
- All times in the app are now 12-hour format instead of 24-hour format.
- The tips backgrounds are now all correct based on the time of day and current weather condition.
- The suggested gear from your gear database now displays everything, not just the first item from each category.
- Fixed a bug where the side arrows on the daylight phases screen were not pointing to the right times.
- Fixed a bug where the purchase restore functionality was not working for the single purchase option.
- Fixed a few other miscellaneous bugs and crashes.
To take advantage of all of these new features, download Fotocast for Apple iOS today! Fotocast is the only weather app designed exclusively for outdoor photographers, with weather tools and features you will not find in any other weather app. See what the hype is about today!
Hello fellow photographers and weather junkies! Fotocast for Android has been updated to v2.3.00 today. This update should be available in the Google Play store within a few hours. This is an MAJOR update. Here’s what is new:
- Now tab now has moon rise and set times.
- Weekly days now have sunrise and sunset times.
- Made it easier for you to connect with us on social media for the latest news, updates, tips, and deals!
- Alerts should no longer vibrate your phone automatically.
- Text on calculators is now smaller to avoid cut-off issues.
- Upgrade on menu is now hidden if you already upgraded.
- Menu items have been rearranged based on user statistics about what is used the most frequently.
- Contacting us is now easier than ever before.
- Fotocast will now alert you if you are using an old version and need to upgrade.
- Changed some text here and there.
- Sun and Moon direction tool got a new UI.
- Added priority support option back in.
- Location menu now looks a little nicer.
- App display settings re-arranged to be in correct order.
- Added more app display settings to show and hide.
- App size is now smaller on your device.
- Maps are now premium only.
- Fixed a few other small bugs.
- New premium upgrade screen.
- Fixed a few crashes.
Hello fellow photographers! Model Releaser for Android has been updated to v2.5.07 today. This update should be available in the Google Play store within a few hours. This is an important update with a major bug fix and a few other small fixes. Here’s what’s changed:
- Fixed a major bug that was causing some paid upgrade features to not be working. Very sorry about that!
- Better button colors on template editor, more user friendly navigation on template editor.
- We made it a bit easier to connect with us on social media for the latest news, updates, discounts, and tips.
- If you have the studio version, the upgrade menu item is now hidden because it is useless.
If you use model releases for your photo sessions and you haven’t installed Model Releaser yet, check out the most comprehensive digital model release app ever created today!
Hello aurora hunters! AuroraCast is already one of the best aurora borealis forecast apps available, but we want to make it better. We want everyone in the world to be able to experience the beauty of the aurora borealis at least once in their life. Comment and let us know what features you would like to see.
What can we do to improve AuroraCast?
One of the cool new features we will be adding soon to Fotocast is the ability to talk and chat with other photographers from around the world. The possibilities of what you can do with this are endless: Get photo critiques in real time, get help and advice on taking photos, or even have other users give you tips on how to use Fotocast! We hope to have this available by the end of September in the Android version of Fotocast and by October for the iOS version of Fotocast.
If you haven’t installed Fotocast yet, check it out today to experience the most powerful weather app.. designed just for photographers.