MAJOR UPDATE – PLEASE BACK UP ALL SAVED MODEL RELEASES EXTERNALLY IN CASE OF BUGS OR ERRORS BEFORE UPDATING FROM AN OLDER VERSION.
This is the official public launch of Model Releaser v2 for iOS devices. Here’s what’s new:
* Completely new user interface throughout the app.
* New sliding side menu instead of a tabbed bottom menu.
* HTML tag support added to model releases for your own custom text formatting.
* Your JPEG model releases will now export metadata (EXIF) in them which can be read by other programs like StockSubmitter.
* New template editor with advanced functionalities, including the ability to delete templates you no longer want.
* We’ve made it easier to contact us in-app for support and questions.
* Added some informational dialog boxes to help you understand the app.
* Added more options.
* Added an in-app change log so you can stay informed of what’s new in future updates.
* Fixed a lot of bugs and crashes from previous versions.
* And a lot more!
As this is a MAJOR update, please pardon any new bugs or crashes introduced that we didn’t catch in our testing. Please report these to as as soon as possible so we may fix them in a future update. Thank you!